Pirmax panel is a modified PIR (Polyisocyanurate) rigid thermal panel than can be used in many applications.
Pirmax PIR is the next generation in high performing insulators for commercial and residential developments and is designed to achieve excellent thermal value where minimal cavity is required.
Low thermal conductivity provides buildings with continued thermal efficiency throughout their life span.
Pirmax PIR rigid panel is a light weight closed cell Polyisocyanurate foam core panel providing easy handling and fast fixing to any substrate and application.
- Complies to Australian NCC and BCA requirements in certain applications.
- PIRmax PIR rigid panel is CFC free with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and contains zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and is manufactured in Australia.
- Australian made & utilising chemicals and raw materials from Australian companies.
- Amongst the highest thermal values of any PIR insulation product available due to the product’s low thermal conductivity.
- Complies with AS/NZS 4859.1 (AS1366.2 aged)
- Group 1 when tested to AS 5637.1:2015 (AS ISO 9705-2003) soffit only application (Silver/White)
- Not corrosive to metal over time.
- Able to custom manufacture to different sizes and facing colours.
- Fast manufacturing turnaround times.
The product can be used in the following applications:
- Within the internal part of the wall cavity for internal walls, or
- Within the internal part of a cavity for external walls, or
- Within the external panel wall stud frame (Excluding curtain wall application)
*Please contact us for wall installation methods to comply with current changes to Fire Standards
- Commercial and Domestic air-conditioning Ducts
- Cool rooms
- Soffit (Car Parks)
Available Laminates and facings
- Foil Embossed Silver
- Foil Embossed Black
- Foil Embossed White
- Fibreglass Tissue
- Gypsum Plasterboard
- Cement Sheet Board
*HR – Embossed foil faced • *HRW – Embossed White foil faced • *HRB – Embossed Black foil faced • *HRG – tissue faced • *HRP – Gypsum • *HRC – Cement Sheet